Who’s Walking Who? Dog Training, operators of Wolf’s Raw Food has been distributing raw pet food supplies for dogs for over 13 years. We believe that nutrition is the cornerstone to a healthy and vital pet and acts as preventive medicine for many disorders and illnesses. The companies we distribute food for have been providing an all-natural raw pet food diet across the US since 1975, specializing in creating a complete diet with two proteins – beef and/or chicken – without adding grains, preservatives, artificial flavors or fillers and using fresh meat, whole organ meats, bone and beef tripe – just as nature intended.
We practice what we preach and the benefits speak for themselves but here are some of the numerous benefits from feeding a raw food diet:
- Decreases health problems and increases overall health
- Shiny, healthy fur coat
- Improved digestion
- Manageable weight
- Less waste-smaller stools
- Cleaner teeth
- Longevity of life
- Maintains energy throughout the day
- Reduces the risk of bone disease
- Prevents allergies
- Prevents arthritis
- Decreases ear infections
- Promotes slow & steady growth without painful grow spurts and uneven bone growth
- Decreases water intake while keeping your pet hydrated
- Decreases runny eyes
We distribute different products from two different companies; Tefco and Red Rock Raw. Please refer to each individual product for nutritional information.
- Frozen Chicken products for dogs are available in 10 pound sleeves of individually cut 8 ounce patties.
- Frozen Beef Knee Cap Bones for dogs are available in 1 pound 8 ounce packages.
- Frozen Beef Center Cut Armbones for dogs are available in 2 pound 8 ounce packages.
- Freeze Dried Beef with Tripe is available in 1 pound bags.
- Freeze Dried Green Tripe Treats are available in 1 pound bags
- Tefco Performance Dog patties come in 10 pound boxes as well as bulk boxes weighing approximately 32-34 pounds.
- Tefco Performance Dog rolls come in 2 pound chubs.
- Tefco Green tripe is available in 2 pound chubs as well as 32-34 pound bulk boxes of 4 ounce patties.
Check out our general raw food FAQs, nutrition FAQs, and health & handling FAQs for more information on raw pet food diets.